Tuesday, September 30, 2014

I have decided to start a blog. Why? Because I want to document the road that my family is traveling on.  We are thankful we do not know what God has for us- we have been tried and tested and have made it through with His grace. There is still a road set before us- we pray for good days and help along the way. This is why I have started a blog.

Many people are praying for Nathan. For this we are thankful. I do my best to send updates after doctor visits but fail to include people in the email each time. This will be a place to read Nathan's story and see his progress.

I also have recently graduated with my Masters in Curriculum and Instruction. I am specialized in Agricultural Education- which could be a blog all by itself. I hope that if, and when, I get a full time teaching position I can share my adventures.

I will add little things from our life as well. I do fairly good job a keeping busy and will share what we are up too.

Thank you for stopping by.

Nathan, 1 year old

Nathan's first day of school

Myrtle Beach, January 2014

Nathan working hard with Mr. Matt at Physical Therapy

3 comments:

  1. This is a great way of keeping a journal that Nathan can go back and read one day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Ashley. It is such a good idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited for you! Will look forward to following along!

    ReplyDelete